Marketing Coordinator – Full Time, Ongoing
AFTRS is Australia's Screen and Broadcast School, established to fuel and empower Australian creativity and storytelling. AFTRS is consistently rated as one of the top film schools in the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Partnerships & Development team. You will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns across all AFTRS course offerings, and initiatives to support the meeting of marketing, sales, and branding objectives.
About the role:
As the Marketing Coordinator at AFTRS, you will:
- Support the Head of Marketing and Student Recruitment to devise and implement marketing and sales plans to drive leads and conversions for AFTRS short courses, industry certificates, undergraduate and post-graduate programs.
- Brief internal creative team for content required for campaigns, ensuring effective messaging that is on brand and delivered on time.
- Coordinate campaign content calendar to ensure timely and effective delivery of campaigns and ‘always on’ activity.
- Write, collate, and send EDMs to target lists and roll out sales and promotions to increase subscribers and improve conversion rates.
- Manage social media community for AFTRS short courses including organic and paid, ensuring optimum ROI.
- Work collaboratively with student recruitment team to drive leads that increase conversion rate.
About you – you have:
- Proven success in a similar role. You can point to successful marketing campaigns and always-on activity where you have improved outcomes and streamlined processes.
- Demonstrated project coordination and stakeholder liaison skills to deliver campaigns that achieve objectives.
- Proven track record in developing creative briefs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
This position is open to all Australian citizens or Permanent Residents.
As a creative organisation, we understand the importance of offering flexible working to support your own creativity, wellbeing and balance. We will genuinely consider applications for job share and part time working. We also support working from home and flexible working hours.
AFTRS is committed to building a richly diverse staff and faculty. AFTRS actively supports and appreciates workplace diversity, First Nations values, and we strongly encourage and welcome applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a wide range of backgrounds and people with a disability. We are committed to provide reasonable adjustments through our recruitment and selection process.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check.
Salary: AFTRS 4 $65,161 – $68,046 + up to 15.4% super, and excellent benefits.